Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, we recognized the unprecedented impact Covid 19 has had on our children’s life and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Children’s Dental Camp / Covid 19 Protocol
- You will be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office.
- You will be asked to fill out your forms before the appointment using our Patient’s Portal / New patient’s form link in our website.
- You will be asked to call us to check in from your car when you arrive to your appointment.
- We will check your temperature when you check in before your appointment.
- You will be asked to bring a face mask/covering to wear when you enter the office.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the office.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.